شبكة ومنتديات اولاد حارتنا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
شبكة ومنتديات اولاد حارتنا

المنتدى الخضري الاول والافضل

نادي الخضر
الفريق
الصور
قائمة اللاعبين
المباريات
فيديوهات
ستاد الخضر الدولي
الاعلانات
<font color=#0000FF>

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

that's the end of my story

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1that's the end of my story Empty that's the end of my story الثلاثاء 29 يناير 2008 - 10:57

abce

abce
The Three Hard Boys
The Three Hard Boys

القصة من تاْليف؟؟؟.......عضوة بالمنتدى ؟
that's the end of my story

She was just a little girl, and I don't think this little girl can do any thing for her self, but there is some one think that this girl can do every thing. In general every body think of this one is a bad person who makes her life a noise and harmful, but in the fact he is a good person ok I think you wander who is this person.
One day I was looking after my sister the sick one and she was small girl, and no one take care of her just me I can do that for her and we don't have mother and father to look after us and actually they died and in this life there is nobody who can love me and my sister, but there is some one who cares about us do you know who is him hhhh
I really want to laugh this one is me do you know why because we have no body who can helps us.
But I think you still wander we don't understood any thing actually don't say any thing for know, but I want to tell you that I'm not bade, but my life made me monster I try to be just like them and I succeed in that, I made from me a very bade one just for my little sister when I went to my uncle to help her because she was dying his told me that he couldn't ,so that I used to rob some house in our town and I did that without mercy , do you know why because there is no one felt sad about us actually I was cared about them ,but now no I don't feel regret or sad for doing that because I made it with my fells and ever thing in me.
So that I revenge for my harm life and my died sister I'm not sorry for this house, I told you in the beginning she was little girl yes she was my sister and I didn't make her life harmful, and really there is some one who believe that she can do every thing, and she made me do that because she was all my life I did that for revenge, and I'm not sorry
Thanks a lot

2that's the end of my story Empty رد: that's the end of my story الثلاثاء 29 يناير 2008 - 12:18

PinkDream93

عضو جديد
عضو جديد

يسلمو عبسي

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى